April 30 Disney Runner Questions
Episode 62 – Disney Runner Questions
April 30, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Evelyn from White Plains … welcome back to the show
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Ask the experts:
- Michelle’s shout-out to future princess Meghan. Enjoy the training!
- Chat about the Glass Slipper Challenge and all things new in runDisney
- Tammy from NJ asks about on-course entertainment.
- Chris would like to run near the animals at the Animal Kingdom Lodge
- David is wondering about running on hills and strength training.
- Ray from TX is thinking of enjoying the sights and sounds of a 5K, and was concerned about the sweeper.
- Bill from Columbus wants to know where to find plans for improving his running, and hydration.
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page
- Please let Rich know if the show notes are helpful, and if there are things that could be added to improve them
- Creating a link for your iphone to listen to the Mickey Miles Podcast:
- Using your iPhone, go to the site: http://mickeymiles.podbean.com/mobile/
- At the bottom of the screen the user will be able to click the “Quick Launch” icon.
- Once you’ve done this it will add your podcast to your home screen and appear as an App.
Running Time: 35:22
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org