Episode 97 – MAIL CALL…MAIL CALL!!
August 29, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Our experts answer your queries:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Peter for his colorful pictures
- Erin is asking about maintaining and overachieving.
- John is concerned about winter training and base miles.
- Heather from LA is working on moving from C25K to 10K
- John – is back again – to encourage someone from show 91. Check out John’s Blog @ hootdadruns.blogspot.com
- Terry from AL is addicted to registering for races!
- Kelly has questions about kids, waivers, the expo, strollers, and the villains bash
- Megan from TX is thinking about running and weight.
- Dave has questions about rotating running shoes.
- Help us with our 100th show. Please find us in Disneyland to lend your voice.
- Show your support for Mickey Miles by sporting some highly fashionable MMP gear, available at Cafe Press. http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/cafe-press-store
- Check out the Grim Sweeper shirt (http://www.cafepress.com/mmpgrimsweeper) Please do it for charity!
- Back to School!!! … Maybe you want to use Amazon and support the show at the same time. Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and thanks from the MMP!
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
Running Time: 44:54
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com