Episode 90 – What Disney Runners Talk About at Dinner?
August 6, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
- Fast Eddie and Amazing Anna McCoy
- The amazing web design duo Eve and Phill Vanderpool (http://www.vanderpoolgroup.com/)
Dinner with 6 amazing friends:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Mike R. from the Be Our Guest Podcast (http://beourguestpodcast.blogspot.com/)
- Welcome Eddie, Anna, Eve, & Phill
- Which things make the best runDisney experience?
- Thinking about the trails.
- Loving the night races
- Back to runDisney Fantasy Island
- More love for the night races
- Please remember to send in your questions and show suggestions. I guarantee you aren’t the only one wanting to hear more on it.
- Dumbo Double Dare Meetup News! Aug 31, 3 PM (the day of the 10K) at the Haagen Daz in Downtown Disney (Sign up on the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/169601326551072/ )
- Show your support for Mickey Miles by sporting some highly fashionable MMP gear, available at Cafe Press. http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/cafe-press-store
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- Back to School!!! … Maybe you want to use Amazon and support the show at the same time. Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and thanks from the MMP!
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
Running Time: 22:04
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com