Episode 107 – Avoiding Dehydration and Hidden Mickeys During runDisney Events
October 2, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Matthew from FL Thanks!!
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Dr. Steve Barrett (http://www.hiddenmickeyguy.com/)
Coming to you from the Tower of Terror 10 Miler:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Shawn for a good race and a great cause.
- Tower of Terror 10K Meetup News! Oct 6, 2-3 PM at Disney’s Beach Club Solarium (Sign up on the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/154440168097168/)
- Welcome to the show Dr. Barrett
- Hydration. Practice it.
- Watch for signs of dehydration
- Ways to battle hydration
- Things to avoid to prevent hydration
- Hidden Mickeys
- Great place to find em
- What is a hidden mickey?
- Are there good ones for runners?
- All about the books and apps
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 36:31
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org