Episode 128 – Disney Runner Questions
December 12, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Anita from VA
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Welcome back Helen and Matt (Team #rundisney —https://www.facebook.com/groups/teamrundisney/)
Matt and Helen are back to answer your questions:
- Michelle’s shout-out to our friend Charlie G! Way to help out a friend!
- Please support Michelle in her drive to run the Boston Marathon! (http://www.crowdrise.com/Spaulding2014BostonMarathon/fundraiser/michellescribnermacl)
- Welcome back Helen and Matt
- Adam asks about 10K times and paces for corral placing
- John from PA is curious about driving to EPCOT on Marathon and ½ Marathon Morning
- Carla asks about anxiety before a race.
- Laura asks about vegetarian entrees
- Randy asks about finding & attaching his wings for Tink
- Jennifer from MI offers advice to parents and their young children
- Brittney asks if running photos are included in photopass
- TJ asks about picking up a 14 year old’s race packet
- Rick is getting ready for Dopey
- Adam asks about his ACL injury
- (A brief tangent to Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatics)
- Paul is wondering if Mike will be Wicked anytime soon!
- WDW Marathon Weekend Meet Up News! Friday January 10th 3 – 4 PM at Disney’s Beach Club Solarium (Sign up on the FB event page:https://www.facebook.com/events/1440160039533807) Come see Famous Fast Eddie and the rest of the MMP team
- Tinker Bell Meet Up News!! Saturday January 18th, 11 AM , Hearthstone Lounge at the Grand Californian (https://www.facebook.com/events/438535732913661)
- Pick up your pre-run GUs and other running essentials … Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and say Thanks MMP!
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel and the Vanderpool Group)
Running Time: 37:40
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com