Episode 133 – runDisney January Race Weekend Preview with Jeff Galloway, Part 1
December 31, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Then one and only Jeff Galloway
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Jeff Galloway (http://www.jeffgalloway.com/)
Getting down with Galloway:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Jessica for their 20 miler.
- Please support Michelle in her drive to run the Boston Marathon! (http://www.crowdrise.com/Spaulding2014BostonMarathon/fundraiser/michellescribnermacl)
- WDW Marathon Weekend Meet Up News! Friday January 10th 3 – 4 PM at Disney’s Beach Club Solarium (Sign up on the FB event page:https://www.facebook.com/events/1440160039533807) Come see Famous Fast Eddie and the rest of the MMP team
- Tinker Bell Meet Up News!! Saturday January 18th, 11 AM , Hearthstone Lounge at the Grand Californian (https://www.facebook.com/events/438535732913661)
- Welcome Back Jeff!
- The Expo
- Please take a moment and visit Jeff at the runDisney booth
- Tell him Mickey Miles sent you
- Adjustments to R/W/R
- The Dopey Discussions on Wednesday
- Strategies for staying strong
- Items from Jeff’s presentations
- If you forget your gymboss, you can purchase them from Jeff at the Expo
- The 5K
- Enjoy the characters as well as backstage areas
- Approach to the 5K as a weekly shakeout run, easy pace
- The 10K
- Approach to the 10K, save your resources. Start slow, and save.
- What to do while waiting
- Ways to avoid the morning ‘jitters’
- Recovery and reloading
- A good soak
- Pick up your pre-run GUs and other running essentials … Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and say Thanks MMP!
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel and the Vanderpool Group)
Running Time: 34:58
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com