Episode 126 – Volunteering for runDisney Events
December 5, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Joe from NJ
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
- MaryJean and Nancy Kancel
- Phil Taylor
Please thank a volunteer!!:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Adriana. Way to go in your training!!
- Please support Michelle in her drive to run the Boston Marathon! (http://www.crowdrise.com/Spaulding2014BostonMarathon/fundraiser/michellescribnermacl)
- Welcome MaryJean, Nancy, and Phil
- How to volunteer for the runDisney experience
- Being a team leader
- The challenges of volunteering to volunteer
- The setup and excitement of a water stop
- Favorite places to volunteer
- Runners and volunteers
- Memorable experiences
- Ways to help the volunteers
- Is it too late to volunteer for January?
- Thank you Nancy, MaryJean, and Phil – we’ll see you in January
- Pick up your pre-run GUs and other running essentials … Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and say Thanks MMP!
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel and the Vanderpool Group)
Running Time: 34:48
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com