Disney Runner Questions April 16
Episode 58 – Disney Runner Questions
April 16, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Today’s Experts – Alex Armas, Evelyn DeLuccia
Questioning Alex & Evelyn:
- Michelle’s shout-out to those supporting Medals4Mettle’s Swagtastic Virtual Half Marathon (http://www.swagtasticrace.com/) but especially 3 great friends Jessica, Christine, and Leslie! You ladies are angels
- Welcome to the show Evelyn, you Dopey Runner
- Welcome Alex representing Team Goofy
- Carrie is asking about Cheer Squad tickets for the DL races. Michelle asks expert Dave Aulen for advice
- From the DL Half – http://youtu.be/j17zxkJIwEE
- From the DL 5k – http://youtu.be/2hN8Qd-Tfnk
- Randy asks for tips in training for the Dumbo Double Dare
- Jen is torn between the Tower of Terror and Wine and Dine
- Laura asks about Wine and Dine host resorts
- Christine asks about power walking.
- Justin is asking about the bling
- Michael is thinking he may have his sights on the Dopey and wants suggestions. (See show 57)
- Denise asks a great training question about running the Wine and Dine at night.
- Thanks to Chuck, Cynthia, Liz, Ed, Beatrice, Chris, Will, & Eddie for calling and listening into the live show in support of the Boston Marathon and all the runners, spectators, volunteers, and staff. A special thanks to Mike N. for his gift of the airwaves.
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on Itunes.
- If you have a running team and would like to talk about it please contact Mike & Michelle through the Facebook page.
Running Time: 31:35
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com