Episode 108 – Nutrition Advice from runDisney’s Diet Diva Tara
October 3, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Tara Gidus (http://www.rundisney.com/training/nutrition/nutrition-tips/)
Meet the amazing Tara:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Katie from the WDW Radio Running team for her ½ Marathon. Way to go!
- Welcome Tara!
- Her upcoming book: http://www.amazon.com/Flat-Belly-Cookbook-For-Dummies/dp/1118692667
- Learning about her developing relationship with runDisney
- Christopher asks about pre-race nutrition and hydration
- Sam asks Tara to tell us what to eat and when J
- Mike would like to discuss Recovery
- Michelle wants to know about chocolate milk
- Mike asks about water vs. PowerAde
- Liz and Laura ask about fueling the day of the race
- Marci asks about the post race boxes
- Laura asks about protein and Michelle tags on with vegetarian protein
- Ways to find Tara
- Please come back Tara.
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 36:59
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com