Episode 137 | Disney Runner Questions
Episode 137 – Disney Runner Questions
January 14, 2014
Opening Show Intro: Thanks Michael for the great intro
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Back to the mailbag:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Lee and Laura in CA – Thanks for the help buddies!
- Please support Michelle in her drive to run the Boston Marathon! (http://www.crowdrise.com/Spaulding2014BostonMarathon/fundraiser/michellescribnermacl)
- Tinker Bell Meet Up News!! Saturday January 18th, 11 AM , Hearthstone Lounge at the Grand Californian (https://www.facebook.com/events/438535732913661) Come meet Famous Fast Eddie and friends of the MMP team.
- Our Friend Richard in IL offers up info on back to back races.
- Mike from PA offers information for the Castaway Cay 5K.
- Denise is asking about intervals and speed
- Brian asks about visiting the expo
- Our friends in Medals for Mettle wish everyone a great new year (http://www.medals4mettle.org/)
- Heather suggests Etsy for running costumes.
- Jill is curious about e-training.
- Maureen would like to know about getting swept.
- Kathryn was curious about advice in dealing with the time difference
- Emerson is curious about the new Fit2Run store. (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/downtown-disney-fit2run/)
- Pick up your pre-run GUs and other running essentials … Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and say Thanks MMP!
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel and the Vanderpool Group)
Running Time: 31:31
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org