Episode 142 | The Disneyland Tinker Bell Weekend Race Review
Episode 142 – The Disneyland Tinker Bell Weekend Race Review
January 30, 2014
Opening Show Intro: Michael Wardian
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Kimberly Torres Markey and Eddie McCoy (https://www.facebook.com/fasteddievideos)
The best weekend ever??:
- Michelle’s shout-out to our Celebration half and full marathoners!
- Princess Meet Up News!! Saturday February 22, 3 PM, Boardwalk Bakery at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort (https://www.facebook.com/events/647556241948145/)
- Please support Michelle in her drive to run the Boston Marathon! (http://www.crowdrise.com/Spaulding2014BostonMarathon/fundraiser/michellescribnermacl)
- Welcome back Eddie and Kim after 11 days / 71 Miles
- Expo talk… a good way to start the race
- The Neverland Family Fun Run 5k – Best Start Ever!
- The 10K – what sounds like the best runDisney race ever
- The Tinker Bell half – another great race
- The best runDisney half?
- The new Mickey Miles Podcast Running team announcement will be coming up in a later show. (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/join-us/)
- Pick up your pre-run GUs and other running essentials … Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and say Thanks MMP!
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel and the Vanderpool Group)
Running Time: 43:02
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org