Episode 61 Jeff Galloway Part II
April 25, 2013
Hosts: MichelleScribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Jeff Galloway (http://www.jeffgalloway.com/)
Do the Galloway (http://youtu.be/yLRH5E3N3iA):
- Michelle’s shout-out to all the people who are giving to the ONE fund (http://onefundboston.org/) in support of all those affected by the tragedy. Lets get ready to cheer Michelle on April 2014
- Welcome back Jeff!
- How to get started with run-walk-run
- Two suggestions for getting ready for Goofy.
- What about getting ready for the Dopey? Good Luck Michelle!
- Many of Jeff’s training plans for runDisney races can be seen here: http://www.rundisney.com/training/running/
- The Dopey training plan: (http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/ewwos/pdf/rundisney/training-programs/2014/DopeyChallenge14.pdf)
- The Dumbo training plan: (http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/ewwos/pdf/rundisney/training-programs/2014/DumboDoubleDare13.pdf)
- Running over 40.
- What is Jeff’s plan for Dopey?
- Struggling with r-w-r … a mental challenge
- Advice for new runners. (or future runners)
- Where will Jeff be?
- Big Sur Marathon
- Pittsburgh Marathon
- Ogden Marathon
- Burlington Vt Marathon
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page
- Please let Rich know if the show notes are helpful, and if there are things that could be added to improve them