Expedition Everest Final Race Instructions
PDF | Final Race Instructions
2014 ExpeditionEverestChallengeFinalRaceInstructions (for all races)
- A clear plastic bag will be issued to you at Packet Pick-Up to be used for Bag Check service. No other bag will be accepted.
- A numbered bag check sticker will be given to you at Packet Pick-Up. Place the sticker in the clearly defined area on your clear plastic bag prior to arriving at Bag Check.
- At race completion, your race number will be used to verify your bag when you pick it up.
- Valuable items should not be checked.
- The Event Staff is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Each runner will be issued a bib number at Packet Pick-Up. It is the responsibility of the runner to wear the bib during the race.
- Runners without bib numbers while running on the course will be removed from the course for security and safety reasons.
Timing & Results
The Expedition Everest Challenge is a timed event. Participants will receive a cumulative time plus a split time for the 5K and the scavenger hunt.
- The ChronoTrack timing system will be used for this race.
- A ChronoTrack timing B-tag and instructions will be located on the back of the race bib.
- Each individual participant will have a B-tag on the back of the bib and team participants will receive one B-tag per team.
- The team must choose which member will wear the B-tag. Team members are not required to complete the race together, but both team members must complete the obstacle course, scavenger hunt and cross the finish line together.
- Results will be posted at runDisney.com following the conclusion of the race.
All information is subject to change.
Official Race number pick-up/waiver forms are now ready to be downloaded. To pick up your race packet, you must bring a Photo ID and your signed waiver. A waiver must be completed and signed by each participant. If the participant is under 18 years old, the waiver must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian. No exceptions will be made.
- Download and complete your personalized race number pick-up card and waiver on-line (available approximately one month prior to event).
- Visit Packet Pick-Up at ESPN Wide World of Sports to pick up your Race Packet.
- If you’re unable to attend Packet Pick-Up, someone may pick up your packet on your behalf. He/she MUST have their own photo I.D. plus:
- A copy of the participants Photo ID.
- Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form.
- Event waiver signed by the participant (available about one month before the event). No exceptions.
Packet Pick-Up Authorization Forms