Episode 106 – Happy Birthday Mickey Miles Podcast
October 1, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Me (Rich Gairing)
A Happy Birthday (Treat) for the MMP Audience J :
- Congrats to Michelle for 16 miles!
- Michelle’s shout-out to Alex for his first race – welcome to the finish line club
- Check out Angel’s blog post on Shoedometer – http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/shoedometer-app-review-by-angel-ramos/
- Tower of Terror 10K Meetup News! Oct 6, 2-3 PM at Disney’s Beach Club Solarium (Sign up on the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/154440168097168/)
- My intro to the show.
- A shownotes shoutout to our friend Eddie and the rest of the Boston Marathon Race Crew
- A review of the last year, and things to come.
- And onto year 2
- Brian would like to know about back to back runs and training.
- Dana asks about the waivers for the TOT and the 5k (http://www.trackshack.com/disneysports/13totw/verify.php)
- Dana asks about being in a rut and bouncing back.
- Bob talks about recovery drinks
- Sam asks if Disney will be using wristbands for the Dumbo Double Dare for the Goofy… and a suggestion about music listening during marathon weekend.
- Brittney is thinking of deferral in January.
- Kara is wondering who is on the 10K medal.
- Mark asks about transportation back to his resort from the Villans Bash.
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 47:57
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org