Episode 85 – Jeff Galloway Answers Listener Questions – Part 3
July 18, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Jeff Galloway (http://www.jeffgalloway.com/) – sign up for the newsletter
Welcome back Jeff:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Chris M and all those other crazies doing their WDW Marathon Training!
- Hi again Jeff!
- Charlie would like to learn a little about injuries, training, and racing. Can you walk through your training?
- Heather would like to ask about running R/W/R paces and apps.
- Brian would like some assistance in keeping up marathon endurance
- Michael feels like he is behind in his training. He’d like some suggestions on recovery & training
- John would rather run 13 miles rather than 21 miles for a training run. Please help Jeff.
- Melissa is wondering about C25K and how it differs from Jeff’s program.
- Brian would like to adjust a training plan to get ready for his marathon schedule.
- Thanks Jeff G. – Looking forward to having you come back and tell us about the mental training (http://www.jeffgalloway.com/store/books/mental-training-for-runners.html)
- Dumbo Double Dare Meetup News! Aug 31, 3 PM (the day of the 10K) at the Hagen Daz in Downtown Disney
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- Summer is here … maybe you want to use Amazon and support the show at the same time. Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and thanks from the MMP!
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
Running Time: 28:23
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org