Jeff Galloway Part I
Guest Host: Jeff Galloway (http://www.jeffgalloway.com/)
Say hello to an Olympian:
- Michelle’s shout-out to the runners, spectators and volunteers of the Boston Marathon. To all the people who are giving to the ONE fund (http://onefundboston.org/) in support of all those affected by the tragedy. Finally, a special shout out to Jamison Reynolds for wearing his red sox shirt in support of all those with a B on a cap or a shirt.
- Welcome Jeff!!
- Looking at how running has changed (since Michelle was a kid)
- Why runDisney?
- How did we get to run – walk – run?
- Talking about e-coaching, and how it’s lead to success.
- Helping all our runDisney friends & amazing moments in runDisney
- Is Jeff Dopey? Is there a training plan?
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page
- Please let Rich know if the show notes are helpful, and if there are things that could be added to improve them
Running Time: 27:19
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com