Episode 82 – Off to the Disney Races…With Kids
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Dr.Amanda North (Team Studio Central, & A Dr. Mom runs to Disney (http://runningtodisney.wordpress.com/))
Managing kids andDisney:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Amanda G. Get better Amanda!!
- Welcome back Dr Amanda
- Amanda’s first race weekend
- Amanda’s kids running kids races and later the 5k
- Packing and preparation
- Setting expectations
- Dealing with your co-parent
- Engaging families in running and spectating
- Kids Disney runs
- Kids and expos
- What’s next Amanda?
- Dumbo Double Dare Meetup News! Aug 31, 3 PM (the day of the 10K) at the Hagen Daz in Downtown Disney
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- Mickey Miles App:
1. Go to : http://mickeymiles.podbean.com/mobile/
2. At the bottom of the screen the user will be able to click the “Quick Launch” icon.
3. Once you’ve done this it will add the podcast to your home screen and appear as an App.
- Summer is here … maybe you want to use Amazon and support the show at the same time. Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and thanks from the MMP!
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- The MMP Café Press Store (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/cafe-press-store/)
Running Time: 40:40
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com