June 11 Daring Dumbo?
June 11, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Katelyn (thanks for a great opening)
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Helen from PA & Kristen from CA
Who is ready to flyin Disneyland?:
- (Please note: there were some tech difficulties with this one and we’re aware that Michelle’s volume is low)
- Michelle’s shout-out to Cliff D. for being a super hero
- Welcome back Helen the Gadget Girl
- Hi Kristen and welcome to the show! Welcome to the Dumbo
- To follow the plan for walking?
- Running for speed at Disney races (is it possible?)?
- Practicing against the pachyderm?
- Fueling in-between the challenge.
- Rest? Recovery? In Disneyland?
- Kristen – here’s a tip from a novice Goofy runner. Find a mentor, and pick their brains. It will continue to aid you through your training and your runs! Good luck – see you in Disneyland.
- Father’s day is coming … maybe you want to use Amazon and support the show at the same time. Go To: http://tinyurl.com/kcw8see and say Thanks Dad and MMP!
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- If you have a running team and would like to talk about it please contact Mike & Michelle through the Facebook page.
- Please let Rich know if the show notes are helpful, and if there are things that could be added to improve them
Running Time: 32:24
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141