Listener Questions 5K to Half Marathon
Episode 52 – Listener Questions: Moving from a 5K to a Half Marathon
March 25, 2013
Opening Show Intro: ‘Princess’ Jill Fox both from CO (from show 49)
Hosts: Dr. Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Dr. Gordon Harvey
Going up in distances:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Russ Stringer for his dedication to his recovery. Thanks for you service!!
- Gordon’s amazing journey
- Alberto asks about pace as picking up the mileage
- Sue asks about cutting her pace back as she increases her distances.
- Denise is thinking about interval training.
- Tiffany has interim training plans on her mind.
- Scott is asking about fueling and nutrition when going up in distance
- Talk about shoes
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page
- We are still looking for sponsors of the podcast – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on Itunes.
Running Time: 32:10
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com