May 16 Introducing the Mickey Miles Website
May 16, 2013
Opening Show Intro: runDisney volunteer MaryJean
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: The amazing web design duo Eve and Phill Vanderpool (http://www.vanderpoolgroup.com/)
The maestros behind the website:
- Michelle’s shout-out to:
- Informally: Charlie and yours truly, running the Lake Winni ½ Marathon. (Last time Michelle gets a free lunch…we were trying to bribe the formal shout out!)
- Formally to Kristen and John for graduating. Great reason for celebration and a formal shoutout
- Talking to the Eve and Phill Vanderpool about their company
- How about their Disney running background? (PS they are super fast)
- Interesting things from the site (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/)
- Run the resorts (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/run-the-resorts/)
- Race Status (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/race-status/)
- Listen to the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/listen/)
- Photos from the meet-ups (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/photos/)
- The MMP Café Press Store (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/cafe-press-store/)
- The great race pages
- And the continual evolution of the site!
- As always, please explore the new website and let us know you love it! Send suggestions to Mike and Michelle through the links below.
- Some great ideas for the future of the website.
- If you have questions or interest in theVanderpool group’s services please contact them at
- Thanks Phill and Eve – for all your amazing efforts and joining the podcast! (and Phill for your shout-out!)
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon, and the Vanderpool group)
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on Itunes.
- If you have a running team and would like to talk about it please contact Mike & Michelle through the Facebook page.
Running Time: 24:39
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com