May 2 Disney Runner Questions
Episode 63 – Disney Runner Questions
May 2, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Deanna Mongello from the WDW Radio Show Running Team (http://www.wdwradio.com/running/) (Welcome back from show 59)
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Back to Back Question Shows:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Angel and his running family
- Theresa is wondering about on-course entertainment and park tickets
- Ashley (continued success in your recovery) has a few post race questions for the experts.
- John is thinking about really challenging his endurance. (also listen to show 50)
- Liz is looking to challenge her endurance in a different way
- Maureen is challenged by her IT Band… Help!!
- Klam is asking all about good nutrition tips for runners
- Jill is coming back from injury and asking about running in her next half marathon
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page.
- To all those attending – Everest (or any other race this weekend) ENJOY!
- Please let Rich know if the show notes are helpful, and if there are things that could be added to improve them
- Creating a link for your iphone to listen to the Mickey Miles Podcast:
- Using your iPhone, go to the site: http://mickeymiles.podbean.com/mobile/
- At the bottom of the screen the user will be able to click the “Quick Launch” icon.
- Once you’ve done this it will add your podcast to your home screen and appear as an App.
Running Time: 31:49
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org