May 21 Disney Runner Questions
May 21, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Tammy from NJ – Thanks for coming out to the meet!
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Ask the experts:
- Prayers go out to the people of Oklahoma.
- Mike is certain he is running Dumbo… or is he? Now I’m not certain J (but he will be) – It will be great to see Michelle and Mike at the ‘Dumbo Double Dare’ & thanks secret benefactor!
- Michelle’s shout-out to Ian and Sherri getting ready for races next year!
- Camille from TX would like to know about Glucosamine and if it is useful for runners
- Please remember that the hosts – while super smart – are not doctors (in a MD sense)
- She also asked about running podcasts
- The Marathon Show – http://themarathonshow.com/
- The Extra Mile Podcast – http://theextramilepodcast.blogspot.com/ (the current episode 112 has Jeff on it)
- Also The Extra Mile Galloway Edition – http://gallowayextramile.blogspot.com/
- (I (Rich) listen to others while I run, PM me if you’d like a list)
- Bernie from MD and Team Studio Central would like to think about his TOT 10 Miler preparation.
- David was curious about multiple coast to coast medals
- Doug in VA is asking about transportation to the Wine and Dine. (See you in November)
- Carolyn (congrats on your recent ‘delivery’) from AL wants to know about running the Glass Slipper Challenge
- Kim has 26.2 miles on the brain.
- A great blog from Kim this week @ http://disneyonthemind.blogspot.com/2013/05/mickey-miles-podcast-podcast-about-all.html
- Billy in NY is running in his first race in the TOT 10 Miler (congrats) and wants to know about tracking
- Michaela is considering running the half solo.
- Krista from VA wants to get an introduction to Disney Running
- Please fill the mail bag with more of your great questions. We love the question show.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon, and the Vanderpool group)
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on Itunes.
- If you have a running team and would like to talk about it please contact Mike & Michelle through the Facebook page.
Running Time: 48:20
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org