Episode 119 – Using the Race Chase to Help Plan Your Cheering
November 12, 2013
Opening Show Intro: WebMaster Phill V. from FL. (the famous show 90)
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
The Champ of Cheering Visits:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Jessica – Way to finish the Marine Corps Marathon & Wine and Dine 😉
- Welcome the Chief Cheerleader Dave
- Where did the idea come from for the book?
- Who is the book for?
- How to be seen as a spectator?
- Studying the course with Dave.
- The Magic Merge
- Talking Expos
- Twas the night before the race
- What mistake to avoid
- How Technology helps Dave
- Find out more about Dave’s spectating ebook Race Chase: Expert Advice about Seeing Your Runner on Race Day and pick up a copy at www.racechasebook.com. Proceeds go to Avon’s breast cancer charities.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 22:15
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org