Episode 120 – runDisney Wine and Dine Race Review
November 14, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Friend of the show Anna from VillaRica, Georgia
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Michael P. Miller, Eddie McCoy and Rich Gairing
The Wonderful Wine & Dine:
- Michelle’s shout-out to all the fans who joined the podcast meet & Rich and Holly who celebrated a really great meeting!
- Welcome to the 3 guests…especially Rich
- The Goofy in a day cast
- Why would someone do this?
- What planning was involved?
- Running the race
- The Expo Morning
- The Shoes
- Phill meets friends at the runDisney meetup
- Tammi from runDisney marketing … Chatting about runDisney on the road & other important topics
- Kimberly’s review of the events
- Race Night
- Getting to the race
- Bag Check
- The corrals
- The Glow Stick of Destiny
- Mike runs alone
- Running with a group
- The after party
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 1:10:43
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org