Episode 112 – SkirtSports founder Nicole DeBoom
October 17, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Heather and Sandy from Washington DC
Hosts: ‘The enchanted’ Michelle Scribner-MacLean & ‘The Spooky’ Mike Scopa
- Nicole DeBoom (http://www.skirtsports.com/) SkirtSports Founder
- Helen Dunn – SkirtSports Champion (back again)
- Michelle’s shout-out to Christina for her first ½ marathon
- Welcome to Nicole and Helen
- Where SkirtSports came from?
- The SkirtSport Half Marathon (http://www.skirtsports.com/halfmarathon/)
- How did Helen become a Skirt SportChampion
- Common misconceptions about runners in skirts
- The SkirtChaser 5K (http://www.skirtsports.com/skirtchaser5k/)
- What else is part of the SkirtsSports brand
- And a Charlies Angels reference??
- A sale – special code – “MMP20” you need to listen to the show to figure how to use it.
- Mickey Miles Wine and Dine Meet: Join Mike and Michelle and a cast of 100s at Sea Breeze Point@ Disney’s Boardwalk 11- 12, Saturday November 9, 2013. (https://www.facebook.com/events/538419289561322/)
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 35:37
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org