Episode 114 – The Give Kids the World Gingerbread Run
October 24, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Bonnie from Fl – thanks for the intro!
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Hosts: Lisa Bertin-Queena (http://www.gktw.org/) & Karen Skilling
The Amazing Give Kids the World (GKTW):
- Michelle’s shout-out to Frank for his checkin
- Talking Give Kids the world and the Gingerbread Run
- Welcome to the podcast Lisa & Karen
- What is Give Kids the World
- The amazing volunteers of GKTW
- Who are the kids of GKTW
- Volunteering at GKTW – Ice Cream, Characters, and all sorts of good wishes
- The Gingerbread Run
- Who’s eligible?
- More about the run
- The amazing race day schedule
- Thanks Lisa and Karen for joining today!
- Give Kids the World is also supported by (http://www.studioscentral.com/blog/2012/01/25/introducing-team-studios-central)
- Mickey Miles Wine and Dine Meet: Join Mike and Michelle and a cast of 100s at Sea Breeze Point@ Disney’s Boardwalk 11- 12, Saturday November 9, 2013. (https://www.facebook.com/events/538419289561322/)
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 21:59
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org