Episode 116 – runDisney Wine and Dine Race Preview
October 31, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
A Spooky Salutation before getting down to business:
- Michelle’s shout-out to our Marine Corps Marathoners – especially our buddy Elvin
- Welcome Back to the show Carissa (from Show 56)
- Talking Wine and Dine with an expert
- What makes this so special?
- What about the day of the race?
- Will she be wearing a costume?
- What about the Expo?
- Reminiscing race for the taste.
- Learn from the experts at the expo
- Jeff Galloway at noon Friday and 10AM Saturday
- Tara Gidus at 5PM Friday and Noon Saturday
- Race Weekend Info 2PM Friday 1 PM Saturday
- Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K
- Kids races
- The Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- Entertainment Scoop!
- A sample of the Re-Micks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2JrdEwClkw&feature=share&list=PLDF419F82F866E371)
- Or this spooky sample (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4j4P1JEc2Y)
- Hydration – do it!
- Hope to see you at Wine and Dine!
- Mickey Miles Wine and Dine Meet: Join Mike and Michelle and a cast of 100s at Sea Breeze Point@ Disney’s Boardwalk 11- 12, Saturday November 9, 2013. (https://www.facebook.com/events/538419289561322/)
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 41:02
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org