Episode 55 – Run, Karla, Run
April 4, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Kim from WA
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Karla Bruning (http://www.runkarlarun.com/)
Notes from a running nerd:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Kristen Cola
- Welcome to the show Karla of Run, Karla, Run & so many other accomplishments!!
- Karla’s amazing run to becoming a runner
- What’s on Run, Karla, Run and “On The Run”
- Karla’s infatuation with runDisney events
- The Dopey Challenge & what is the Disney Difference?
- That special runDisney event Karla will never forget.
- Subscribe to Karla’s blog – great information!
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on itunes.
- If you have a running team and would like to talk about it please contact Mike & Michelle through the Facebook page.
Running Time: 25:14
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org