Episode 101 – Mailbag show
September 12, 2013
Opening Show Intro: xxxxxxxxx
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Helen from PA
Puzzling thepodcasters again:
· Michelle’s shout-out to Pamela – you earned it
· Tower of Terror 10K Meetup News! Oct 6, 2-3 PM at Disney’s Beach Club Solarium (Sign up on the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/154440168097168/)
- Waiver- http://www.trackshack.com/disneysports/13totw/verify.php
- Final Instructions- http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/pdf/tower-of-terror/TOT13_FRI.pdf
- (cue the penguins) Welcome back Helen!
- Shayne is asking about running etiquette and Galloway run/walk/run
- Liz from IL is looking for signs your shoes are too small
- Andrea is asking about blending training plans
- Chris is asking about running paths from pop century
- Steve is thinking about incentives in the runDisney food boxes
- Karen has a dilemma about Wine and Dine Transportation
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
- Happy Birthday Shout-out to Fast Eddie McCoy!
Running Time: 29:17
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com