Episode 103 – Preparing for Night Races With Jeff Galloway – Part 2
September 19, 2013
Opening Show Intro: Laura from CA.
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: Jeff Galloway (http://www.jeffgalloway.com/)
Time to Run/Walk/Run with Mike, Michelle, and Jeff:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Doug. Congrats on your first ½ marathon
- Katie asks for transitioning from a fall night race to the marathon training plan
- Sarah asks for tips running their first night time race
- Kim, Mitch, and Chris are asking about planning the day in WDW with a nighttime race coming up.
- Liz from IL asks about recovery between 2 races
- Sue is concerned about lighting on the night race courses
- Justin would like to understand more about the magic mile
- See this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikfRZxlexwk
- Bob wants to get a good response to those who are not fans of the Galloway method.
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 29:00
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – email@example.com