Episode 104 – Grab Bag
September 24, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
A MMP Mash-up:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Matt for finishing his first 5K… welcome to the finish line club
- Back to Training vs. Running (Show 98)
- Feedback from Mike on his training
- Michelle’s suggested article on mental toughness http://www.npr.org/2013/09/12/221362904/pioneer-billie-jean-king-moved-the-baseline-for-womens-tennis
- Running Gear for Women (Episode 88)
- The Happy Girl Skirt
- Let us know on the FB page what Apple radio stations you listen to
- Future Teases
- Tower of Terror 10K Meetup News! Oct 6, 2-3 PM at Disney’s Beach Club Solarium (Sign up on the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/154440168097168/)
- Nadia from VA is looking for hotel suggestions for the Glass Slipper challenge and where her family should look for her if they are not doing the Cheer Squad.
- Pamela would like to know if the Tower of Terror 10K be a good race to drive to.
- Amanda floods the mailbag with a number of questions, including topics of restrooms, characters, and running in a congested area.
- Marcelina would like to think about running with magic bands
- Andrea is asking about compression socks and sleeves
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 49:43
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org