Episode 99 – Disneyland Race Review – Part 1
September 5, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
Guest Host: 2 amazing runners back from show 92:
- Mike Paxton (@mpaxton88) & (http://dopeyrunner.blogspot.com/)
- Chris Eliopoulos (@ChrisEliopoulos) & (www.ordinarypeoplechangetheworld.com)
Do the Dumbo:
- Michelle’s shout-out to Mike Scopa – welcome back to the medals Mike!
- Welcome back Chris and Mike
- The Expo and Packet Pickup
- The crowds
- Shirt pickup
- Timing is everything
- Merchandise – oh the merch… the good and the bad
- The 5K & 10K
- The 5K
- The 10K
- The pre-race
- The corrals
- The start
- Grading the course
- Post race
- Stay tuned as our heros talk about the ½ in our next thrilling episode. Will they complete the Double Dare?
- Recording lots about the Disneyland weekend.
If you’d like to leave your review for the 100th show, please call to talk about the:
Pre-Race (10K / Half)
Race Course (10K /Half)
Post Race (10K /Half)
Please call (407) 545-2141 and tell us your name, where you’re from, and leave your review.
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on iTunes. It helps the podcast, and shares the news with others.
- As you shop please consider the links that support the podcast (http://www.mickeymilespodcast.com/sponsors/) (MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, Amazon)
Running Time: 53:28
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org