The WDW Radio Show Running Team
Episode 59 – The WDW Radio Show Running Team
April 18, 2013
Hosts: Michelle Scribner-MacLean & Mike Scopa
- Valerie (Valerie@wdwradio.com) & Steve Drew
- Deanna Mongello
from the WDW Radio Show Running Team (http://www.wdwradio.com/running/) running for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
Running with Lou and the gang:
- Michelle’s shout-out to TJ — Good luck being Goofy!
- Valerie & Steve’s running history – thank you 2008 WDW ½ marathon!
- Deanna’s road to that ½ and beyond.
- What is the WDW Running Team all about?
- What races are key for the running team?
- Who can join and participate in the team?
- Talking about the WDW Radio family reunion.
- Where do you find the WDW Running Team during the race? (you are guaranteed to hear them)
- What Deanna and Steve are thinking for Dopey prep
- Mickey Miles Meet Sunday May 5, 2013 at 1PM at the Art of Animation … Meet Mike and Michelle for Lunch – RSVP on the facebook page
- The Mickey Miles Podcast uses Daily Mile (http://www.dailymile.com) to track their running. Check the show notes for MMP peeps, and send a message to Rich if you would like to be added.
- Show your love for the Mickey Miles Podcast by giving a review on Itunes.
- If you have a running team and would like to talk about it please contact Mike & Michelle through the Facebook page.
Running Time: 31:39
Questions can be sent through:
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/mickeymilespodcast
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mickeymilespod
Phone: (407) 545-2141
Show notes: Rich Gairing – firstname.lastname@example.org